Re: [oletrucks] gas gauge not a problem??!!!

To: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gas gauge not a problem??!!!
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:24:19 -0800
Tim-

I guess I shouldn't complain about a bobbing gas gauge needle.  At least the
darned thing works after the ordeal I went through getting a working gas
gauge!

On the subject of the 50's era, I was stopped at a red light a little while
ago in my truck, and a decked out Honda Gold Wing pulled up beside me, with
all the comforts of a Town Car.  And from the stereo speakers of his cd
player, I could hear old Hank Williams yodeling the Lovesick Blues.  As I
tapped my foot with the music, and looked through my 2 piece windshield,
over the big old round hood and fenders, I almost felt like I had gone back
in time-Kind of a nice feeling!

And what's up with the Bands of America at Rice Stadium?  I haven't heard
anything, but if it involves a swap meet, I'm there.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window (Soon to be added:  '56 3600)