Re: [oletrucks] Front spring sag

To: MKlepp4335@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front spring sag
From: Samsred72@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:42:54 EST
I just finished a rebuild of my '49 3100 front end.  I completed about all
there is to do to the front but replace the springs.  Mine have the same
problem but I don't want caught short of money through the winter.  They also
bottom against the frame over bumps they shouldn't.  Have found them in JC
Whitney for $75.00 per spring, and that's about as cheap as I can find.  I
don't think that they can do their job without some arc to "spring" against.
Hope this has helped.

Sam
'49 3100 Chevy