[oletrucks] Artillery Style Wheel

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Artillery Style Wheel
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:56:58 -0500
I went to look at what was supposed to be a Suburban today only to find
it was a Panel that the weather here in Ct had taken it's toll on. I did
find a glide out spare holder with a Artillery type wheel that I was
able to buy. In years of scrounging for parts this is the only Artillery
wheel I have ever seen. What were these used on?
   Also noticed the spare holder is slightly different on the Panel, a
little longer extension on the back. Before I cut this off to make it
look like the pickup holder is anyone looking for one of these that
wants to swap a pickup one for a panel. Seems a shame to alter this if
it's a rare bird.
   Also if anyone knows of a solid AD Suburban for sale let me know. A
GMC would be a plus. I have a 302 in my garagae looking for a home.

Thanks,
Grant  G. 50 3100