[oletrucks] Rear Fenders

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear Fenders
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:15:09 -0500
Hey guys,
        I need some help. Seems to me that I read somewhere that the 1ton rear
fenders on panels and possibly on pickups are longer than the 1/2 & 3/4
ton.
        Can some one give me a measurement of a 1/2 or 3/4 panel or pickup
fender from 1951 specifically. I think it was that specific year that
the rears were first different from the rest. I need bottom width and
how far it protrudes from the side of the vehicle.
I cant tell you where I read that but if memory serves.......Ha Ha
Thanks
Shawn
51 chevy 1ton panel