[oletrucks] '57 235 PCV

To: "Old Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '57 235 PCV
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:15:09 -0800
I'm hooking up the jewelry on the '57 235 (car) engine I installed in a '46
half ton.
My question is about the Positive Crankcase Ventilation system.  There is a
hose connection on the
left side (about mid way) of the valve cover and a lager one on the top near
the rear.
I presume the hose from the side connects to the in-line PCV valve and then
to the manifold below
the carb and the other one is an intake line breathing through the air
cleaner.  Am I correct in my assumptions??  If not, please clue me in!!

Thanks in advance.

Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA