Re: [oletrucks] new member intro

To: Norm <dahorse@jvlnet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new member intro
From: Gene Davis <genedavis@tritel.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 22:05:31 -0700
Norm wrote:

> Well friends.....thanks for the hearty welcome....I have a few quick
> questions for ya while I am thinking about it.....why when I click "reply to
> sender" does it not address the list...but only the person who sent the
> mail? I am fairly puter litterate and I belong to a few other lists on
> Majordomo....any hints tips..? Not complaining here just trying to
> undestand! All the others address the list back?
>
> As for my landlord and his trucks....Ya have ta meet this guy :-)  He has
> 20+ trucks here and his other farm has at least 10 more! Including three or
> four nicly restored examples! I am located in Wisconsin.....So the trucks
> all have some degree of rust....but I would say 95% of them are easily
> fixable....he has a few that have not been on the road for over 20
> years....so needless to say this is a rather old collection of pickups!
>
> I don't mean to get long winded here but I shure could use some ideas as to
> what year would be the most logical to restore....I like them all so really
> the idea I have is to buy the one that is the rarest or at least most sought
> after....And after i grab what I want.....the rest are for sale! And he may
> even part out some of them.....so if anyone has something they really need
> to find, I can ask if he has it!
> Again TIA and I feel ,I may enjoy learning about these trucks from all you
> gents!
> Norm

You have to hit "reply All".  See, you are the list, i.e. the mail goes
into a mailbox that gets distributed to you, and every one on the list.
The sender of whatever you recieved will be the addressee of any reply
not expressed as "reply all".  Confused?  I thought I knew myself 'til I
tried to explain it!

Gene Davis
'58 GMC 100
Napco