RE: [oletrucks] Task Force VIN questions

To: <Johngage@ix.netcom.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Task Force VIN questions
From: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:32:24 -0800
John,
I know a John Schulz that worked for Litton, Moorpark.  Are you him?

Regarding your question:
I had the same problem.  I beleive the original VIN plate was located on the
driver's side in the step well.  The only other location is on the frame.  I
know it's on the driver's side of the frame but can't remember which side
(inside or out).
Good luck.

Tom B. '57 3200 Stepside