[oletrucks] ballast resistor

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] ballast resistor
From: Perry Smith <perigrinefalcon@netscape.net>
Date: 18 Nov 99 12:40:28 PST
Hi all
 I have solved the problem. /Found a company here in phoenix that sell and
services DC power supply systems. When I explained my problem he went to the
spare parts bins and set me up with a doide rated at 50 ohms and the mounted
in on a heatsink that I was able to mount on the firewall. It works just
great. When I asked how much he just said nothing. So the problem is solved so
I can continue to drive James while collecting the parts needed for the
rest"rod"ation. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Perry Smith
'58 GMC Fleetside
Phoenix, Arizona