Re: [oletrucks] Rear end in!

To: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear end in!
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 18:19:28 -0600
Terry,

Great job.  I really do appreciate the time and effort it takes to keep up a
web page.  The photo were great.

I have a 1977 El Camino rear frame section sitting  under my truck frame
just waiting (begging) to be completed.  There is just never enough time.

It looks like your frame is narrower in the rear than mine.  Ummmm.

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window