Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.

To: safesix@earthlink.net, antonio@innercite.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:17:13 PST
Jack,

Could you maybe, kinda, sorta help us in the 'my fan don't fit cuz I gotta
235 in where a 216 was blues club' by telling us what brand name of
aftermarket six bladed fan that you used?  I for one would really enjoy that
information.

My 51 1/2 ton had a 235 in it when I bought it.  Later my four bladed fan
became a three bladed one because of metal fatigue.  I obtained another
original fan and then realized that the previous owner had flattened the fan
out with a hammer.  Soon after that my water pump took a vacation and never
returned, probably because of the unbalanced fan that experienced metal
fatigue.  I have had no luck finding a fan that would fit without doing some
quasi major modifications to it.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window with no fan