Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, <antonio@innercite.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cooling fan clearance.
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 00:14:18 -0500
I'm pretty sure it was a Flex-o-Lite, about $30, they make the true flex
fans with the razor-sharp stainless blades, but they also have models withe
rigid aluminum blades. The latter is what I used. Most auto parts chains
sell them, and they are also available through Summit Racing.

Jack / Winter Park FL