Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Manuals

To: MunozMR@2MAWBFT.USMC.MIL
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Manuals
From: EKWatson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:20:07 EST
Hi!  Thanks for info!  Chevy Duty manuals are reprints, (I've been to Chevy
Duty in M.O.)  I have started collecting the originals and they are hard to
find.  Reprints are everwhere.
I got this response from Crank'en Hope Publications
_______________________--------------_____________
We are licensed to reprint the GM Manuals. We offer the following:

1940
1941
1942-1946
1947
1948-1953*
1954
1955
1956
1957
1958
etc.

*This manual is actually 1948-1952. No shop manual was issued in 1953.
Dealers were told to use the 1948-1952.

Manuals 1952 and back are $18.00 plus shipping

All are available.

It is easier if you give me the actual years you are in need of.

Thanks for your interest.

Crank'en Hope Publications
382 Sloan Alley
Blairsville, PA 15717-1481