Re: [oletrucks] Rear bed install

To: Mikecdk@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear bed install
From: bob casebeer <ddduck@garlic.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:42:03 -0800
Mike
You may think about bolting the cross sills down to the frame and not having the
offset washer in your new oak.
It will look a lot cleaner and the less holes drilled in the wood the better
the original offset washers were counter sunk.
Just a alternative way when you see a bed done this way its hard to notice that
the ugly washers and bolts aren't there
thanks
bob casebeer {into old gm old trucks since they were new hehe}