[oletrucks] Column Shift Box

To: old-chevy-truck@onelist.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Column Shift Box
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 22:47:00 EST
    Kelly from Jim Carter sent me another box of goodies the other day. As
with the previous orders, all was present and correct except the one item
that he had said would be back ordered at the time I placed the order.
    One of the new toys is a rebuilt shift box for the steering column. My
existing one is so loose that gear selection is sort of iffy, and it seemed a
good time to change it out. The shop manual has very little to say about
this, and I was curious if any oletruckers have any tips or comments about
the job. It looks pretty straight forward. Are there any adjustment that need
to be made?

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://www.aeromark.net