[oletrucks] What Heater will work in a '57

To: Oletruck list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] What Heater will work in a '57
From: Steven & Sharlyn Rocha <srocha@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 06:27:16 -0800
Hello List,
    I just recently bought a  57 Chevy 3600 with a 454 in it. It is my
first old truck and I am trying to get all the bugs worked out so I can
drive it to work every day. It doesn't have a heater. The holes in the
firewall have been sealed over. There is no sign of a heater anywhere. The
defroster outlets are still under the dash. There is a old looking dial
type switch on the dash. My question is what type of complete heating
system works best, looks nice and fits well under the dash? I do not have
the money for a brand new system from a catalog. I would like to get one
from a wrecking yard.
                                                        Thanks in Advance,
                                                        Steve

-Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
srocha@pacbell.net
President, San Diego/Imperial Co. Iris Society
Region 15, Zone 9
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/7679 (Irises)
http://home.pacbell.net/srocha (Horses)
San Diego Iris Society Web Site