[oletrucks] Gas Tank

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Gas Tank
From: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 10:09:41 -0600
I have a 1/2 Ton 1951 Chevy.  I removed the stock seat.  I removed the
filler cap.  I took the two straps loose on the tank.  I removed the gauge
wires.  When I tried to remove the tank, it feels like something else is
holding it in.  It moves around, but will not lift out.  Somebody please
tell me what else I need to do.  I know I will probably feel really stupid
when you tell me but I would rather ask than continue to hurt my back.

Thanks,

Ron Duncan
Tulsa