[oletrucks] Crossfire Induction (was Distributor & Steel Ball)

To: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Crossfire Induction (was Distributor & Steel Ball)
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:47:17 +0000
I am not familiar with it at all but I would surmise that crossfire induction
would be a condition where the current flowing through the plug wire would
generate a magnetic field that induces a voltage into a neighboring plug wire
causing that associated plug to fire also. This is the principle that
transformers and ignition coils work on.

Bill
--
Bill Bailey
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/