Re: [oletrucks] re: disc brake kits

To: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] re: disc brake kits
From: bob casebeer <ddduck@garlic.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:05:14 -0800
Bruce
I used the bracket and kit from RB's in washington.
It was a terrible experience RB's don't tell you that
their kit only works with a automatic trans. When i
called them about it they said i should have asked i
never even thought about it. Another thing about their
kit is that the brake is a ugly piece of flat steel. To
make a long story short i got a bracket from
No Limit and it was really nice the stock brake
peddle bolts right on and i looks compeletly stock
Hope this helps {been there done that,learned a lot}
Bob Casebeer
56 gmc 2 57 chev pu