Re: [oletrucks] 53 Panel frame

To: "jminton" <jminton@midco.net>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 53 Panel frame
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:30:19 -0800
I think this is a good tip.
If you have the choice, try to find the one with the third crossmember.  The
one behind the bellhousing crossmember.  If you're going with an automatic
you have a crossmember (Ithink it was eithe r Wally or Alan that was able to
fab up some angle iron that looks great) and if you stick with a stick it
will probably be stiffer.

.