Re: [oletrucks] More sandblasting questions.

To: markself@discover.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More sandblasting questions.
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:26:12 EST

>      Here in So Cal the humidity seems to run about 30-50%..  Will the
>  standard water traps take care of the moisture in the
compressor/sandblaster
>  system, or do I need a coalescent filter or both?

Standard moisture trap should work if air is fully cooled down.  If air is
warm run extra coiled hose in big washtub of cool water, put trap at far end.
 I've also run 2 traps back to back.  I once put a 120 gal tank between 2
-50' lengths of half inch air hose.  That cooled my air nicely, but put my
tank truck too close to flying sand.
Bob ADler