[oletrucks] Which motor mounts to use in TF

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Which motor mounts to use in TF
From: J & M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:08:35 -0800
Hi folks, I'm installing a small block 350 engine in my '55-2 which has
a must. II front end installed and the frame has been boxed. I'm
wondering which motor mounts to use. It has been suggested that I use
the weld in tube cross member type but I'm not sure if it would fit. Any
suggestions? Thanks. Jeff

Jeff Street- Seattle WA. (what's left of it)
'55-2 short/step "Street's rod project"