Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...

To: Passnb4U@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 21:00:51 EST
I hope you dont get it on in that truck.
   I had a 36 ford pickup with a HiPro 289 and a c4.   I scared my self and
the guy who invented the demarini softball bat so bad that I never drove it
again.  Sold it without riding in it on the test drive.    Chrome reverse 6"
cragers on the front and 8" on the back.It sounded so good that you couldn't
drive it without getting on it . It had a quirck.  Every serious commitment
to torture sent it into a brody.  Usually a 270 degree spin that sent your
momentum sideways the direction you were traveling.  I rolled (on the wheels)
forward after one of those and stopped inches from a deep ravine.  Man .  My
heart feels like it was yesterday.  Sure have grown to like those stock 36
fords

Caution is learned by experience.Im feeling old
Stan the man Symank