Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:58:09 EST
Okay, I'll bite also,
My first ole' truck was a 1954 F#@D deluxe cab (pea soup green) that I
restored with a retired mechanic, (He hated "those DA#N fords").  Any way I
put a ton truck L6 in it that had been bored over to about a 270-ish range.
Driving at about 40 mph one day, a car in front of me (200 yards) locked it
down for no reason and being the inexperienced lad I was I did the same. As I
came to a rest in the ditch on the other side of the road facing the other
direction and sitting in the passenger side of the cab, I decided that that
big, wide piece of FO#D Shi.....any way I sold the truck about a week later,
the only time I drove it was back home and to the guy who bought it.   It was
the really wide walrus toothed grill that looked like the "Sanford and Son"
model.  I still hate "those DA#N fords.
Casey
47 3100 Thriftmaster