Re: [oletrucks] Disk brake pedal type

To: Stephen <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Disk brake pedal type
From: J & M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:58:06 -0800
Happy Holidays! I went with the No Limit Engineering under floor, frame mount
unit on my 55-2. The brake arm is  forged, not the flat bar type and looks
almost stock. This unit is setup for a must.II booster/m.c. however I adapted it
to a 7" GM booster and corvette m.c. for use with 4 wheel disks. Not on the road
yet, but it looks cool sitting there and everything functions quite well. One
word of caution though, most of the under floor frame mount units are for use
with automatic transmissions only!

Jeff Street - Seattle
'55-2 short/step "Street's rod (project)