Re: [oletrucks] 48 V Y2K

To: "Perry Smith" <perigrinefalcon@netscape.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 48 V Y2K
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 22:51:08 -0600
I also remember a similar situation when the hot wire to the points was a
little long & had the insulation worn off of it by the rotor.  It then would
short out every time the rotor came around (missed on like 2 or 3 cylinders;
it was on a V8), but made the car run terrible.  Even had to park it a day
away from home until I could puzzle it out.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX