Re: [oletrucks] rear end question

To: <OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear end question
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:19:28 -0800
You are correct (re 3.55 vs. 3.37).  Patrick has the 3.55s made in bulk and
then whole sales them to everyone else (like Chevy Duty, Carter's, etc.).  I
think you'll find everyone (including Patrick) is about the same price, but
Patrick will give you a nice discount if you're an Inliner member.  I
recently installed a set in my '50.  The quality seemed very high and it's
well worth the ratio change (IF you want to keep it stock).  Good luck.