[oletrucks] Water temp gauge hookup

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Water temp gauge hookup
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 08:42:16 -0800
I'm still trying to figure this out, and maybe I haven't been asking a clear
enough question.  I have 2 posts on the back of my water temperature gauge
on the '56.  The sending unit has one place to hook up a wire.  Question:
How do the wires hook up to the hot and cold side of the gauge?  I assume
one goes to the sending unit, and one is either a hot wire or a ground wire?
Again, this is the water temperature gauge.

Thanks for any advice-

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)