Re: [oletrucks] Body Work

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Body Work
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:58:16 -0500
Andy, I'm in the process of doing this now.  I bought my panels from Chevy
Duty.  I am satisfied with the quality, but I have no panels from another
source to compare them.  Also, due to the fact that I work in a steel fab
shop, I get to bring home miscellaneous pieces of flat steel to use as patch
panels when needed.  I have some experience with welding (from being a
welding inspector for the last 20 years) and I'm using a Miller 115 volt mig
machine at home.  There are a few pics of my project at:

   http://w-gator.homepage.com/My_Page.html

Wally
53 3100

>     I'm looking in to replacing the floor and toe board in my '51 3100.
All
> this talk about patch panels made me think to ask, has one done this?
Most