Re: [oletrucks] shop

To: "Jimmy Whitley" <doodle@flintemc.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 22:02:21 -0800
Hi Jimmy,

Looks like you're in Florida, so I'll have to raincheck on the visit, since
I;mm across the country.  But I'd like to hear about how you're going to
arrange your new shop.  How are you going to lay it out, and what kind of
equipment are you going to have?  I'm rearranging mine, so I'm particularly
interested in ideas.

In fact, I'd like to hear from anybody who's got definite ideas on shop
layout.  It would be an interesting discussion topic.

Regards,

Grant S. gls@4link.net