[oletrucks] Firetruck location

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Firetruck location
From: Samsred72@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:37:58 EST
I feel that I am breaking some rule here....but I would like to know about
special finds. This truck is in Branson Missouri. The owner is asking for
offers but it is my understanding that he would like $4500.00. It is very
nice and I would jump to buy myself if I had a place to store it. I believe
it is a 2-1/2 ton truck with duals....sorry I didn't look better.

Sam
'49 Chevy 3100