Re: [oletrucks] bead blasting

To: "Christian Deaton" <gmc594x4@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bead blasting
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:20:12 -0600
I am hoping that a company specializing in taking the cab (parts) down to
the bare metal will know about warpage and associated damage caused by
excessive bead blasting. At least I hope because I certainly dont have the
facility to do that myself. I am planning on purchasing a blast cabinet of
my own for the smaller parts where I can somewhat regulate the media I put
into it as well as the quality.

I guess once I have the cab, bed fenders, etc back from Kansas Dry Strip, we
will see how they did. I will certainly let everyone here know! :)

Thanks everyone for the great input!!