Re: [oletrucks] Oil Pressure Problems?

To: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oil Pressure Problems?
From: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:00:52 -0700
The 350 in my '48 does about the same. Running 20/50 it will hit 40 lbs cold,
22-25 lbs running down the highway, and 5-7 lbs at idle. I thought that was not
enough, but have been told it's just fine for a stock small block. After all,
I've put over 20,000 miles on the truck in just over a year with no ill effects
on the engine.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles