Re: [oletrucks] Engine rebuild parts Question

To: rogerz@planetwide.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine rebuild parts Question
From: "Terry White" <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:08:38 -0600
BelAir Bob

    Although my machine shop experience is very little.  All of the talk around
my neck of the wood is   Federal Moagul  ( Spelling ? )
Most of the machine shops have contacts for anything that they may encounter.

Terry White
56 3100 (with a 292 and 700r4 hopefully soon)
Inliner #2870
Harpersville Al.

>>> "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com> 01/19 1:49 PM >>>
Friends,

I am about to start a rebuild on a 283.  I'm not trying to build a high HP
motor just one that would run forever.  My question is about internal parts
such as bearings, rings, pistons etc.  What brands should I buy?  I want
the best parts available.

Thanks

Robert
82  1/2 ton Crew Cab short bed (custom)
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
55 - 2  3100, 3105 & 6400
and a few others