[oletrucks] 3/4 ton chuck

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 3/4 ton chuck
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:56:40 -0500
I know there has been some discussion on what meatball can be bolted in
the rears of 3/4 ton trucks. I found one for sale cheap I'm thinking of
getting. I have a '52 GMC. Will a '71 Chevy meatball bolt in. Seems I
remember someone saying it had to be a particular brand but don't
remember for sure. If so tips on how to identify that brand would be
appreciated.

Thanks, Grant