[oletrucks] Calling all "Bush Guards"

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Calling all "Bush Guards"
From: smiler <moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:33:00 -0500
I have added a reference section to my web site at
http://pages.cthome.net/chevypickup50/
for Bush Guards, Bumper guards and Bumper Guards...all variations on the
theme..  Please forward any info you might have inc pics to be added to
the reference page. Looking specifically for est of value, other designs
, applications, history of pieces, original advertisements etc....Used
brush guards seem to be selling under $100 if you can find one.  Any
info or comments appreciated....enjoy

Chet
1950 AD 3100
Cheshire CT

WANTED:Pictures or imformation about any and all bush guards. OEM and
Homemade. On or off the trucks. Please forward to Chet for this page.