Re: [oletrucks] Conversion to Automatic Transmission

To: Banjomike@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Conversion to Automatic Transmission
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:08:56 -0700
1.  not sure of the different trannys
2. probably a back up indicator
3. i took out the rear motor mount bracket off  and had to slightly modify the
tranny mount to make it work.

heres a question back can i attach a file picture of the motor mount on this
mailing list or does it not go through??   whats the etiquet.  i dont have a web
site  ,( soon thou)  to show a picture of this to banjo.   will send it
privatley
to ya banjo.

Bruce
1949 chev 1/2 ton