Re: [oletrucks] Cowl-vent

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cowl-vent
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:08:07 -0600
My 50 has severe body damage on the outside (side) cowl vent. Then to make
matters worse, someone tried to bang out the damage by tin snipping a wide
gash in the inside cowl vent panel! How nice for me eh? After a few body
guys looked it over, it was unanimous that I needed to get the good pieces
from another cab. So, yesterday, I found a cab, got the salvage yard man to
torch it all out, and I now have the pieces I need to repair both sides.
Those pieces along with a top cowl vent panel (outside) just for good
measure cost me $100. Now on to the welder. Not gonna be easy!

Deve
50 3100