[oletrucks] subframes and titles

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] subframes and titles
From: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:42:05 CST
I know that once before ifs kits were widely available, subframing was the
way to go for us street rod types.  I can't seem to locate the correct way
to do this.  Is in it a book?  on the web?  locked away in someones brain?
If anyone has any info please let me know.  I already have the subframe
72-81 camaro type.

I also have another question regarding titles.  I "rescued" my project from
the salvage yard.  Whenever I tried to get the title in my name and "black"
tag it they said that it was sold as scrap and washed from the books.  It
looks like I might have to pay for every tag since 91.  If anyone knows
anything about this please let me know becuase I think they might be trying
to screw me around a little.  I live in OK if it makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,
Justin

55 2nd gen truck rod