[oletrucks] Nutz and Boltz

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Nutz and Boltz
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:08:25 -0600
Now that I have a Blast Cabinet (woohoo!!) and can clean most everything in
house, I still have parts too big or too small for the cabinet. No problem
on too big.. I just go fire up that monster sandblaster at the concrete
company. But I have tons of nuts and bolts, washers, small threaded parts
that need cleaned really good. What is the most effective way to clean nuts
and bolts, etc? I have a 3/4 horse bench grinder that nearly take your
fingers off when you are trying to clean them small parts. I will replace
most nuts and bolts but there are still many small parts that need cleaning.
Ideas?

Deve
50' 3100 (in parts all over the place)