Re: [oletrucks] Frame Painting Pt 2

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Frame Painting Pt 2
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:49:49 -0600
I think 90+ACU- of the fun is building it. the satisfaction of doing it your
self is a much better feeling than  the end result as a whole.
bill 53-3600 hot rod

if common sense were part of the drivers exam there would be no traffic
jams+ACE-
Click here for Free Video+ACEAIQ-
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/