[oletrucks] members photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:46:41 -0500
Bill Moldenhauer owns this 53--bought it a year or so ago as something to
"tinker with when he got bored". We all know how much that can cost us..
He did a complete tear down and build up. Complete with IFS, new rear
suspension, 350 with a 700r transmission. You can view his truck here,

http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/bill53.jpg

or go to his website complete with photos of the rebuilt at...
http://home.att.net/~wmh678/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

As allways you can view his and about 100+ other list members trucks at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html