[oletrucks] info on GMC pickup

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] info on GMC pickup
From: Daddyoldman@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:58:25 EST
I need help on identifying a pickup . It is a stepside, 6 cylinder, 3 speed
on the column, the grill is the puzzling part, the hood hsa a GMC logo all
the way across it and the grill goes all the way across the pickup, withthe
park lights inserted in it, towards the center of the grill is a diamond
pattern designs about 3 feet wide.  The people I have talked to say it is a
factory grill, maybe a commercial vehicle or something.  SN# is 101-PS16176A.
 If anyone can help I would sure appreciate it.