Re: [oletrucks] Any experiences with aftermarket gloveboxes for TF truck

To: Passnb4U@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any experiences with aftermarket gloveboxes for TF trucks?
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:56:29 PST
hey,
i got a new glovebox from Chevy Duty. i got the gray one, it fit perfectly.
its the same maretial as the original, and is made the same as the original,
and fits very nicely, looks good, (and allows my to mount my stereo deck in
it, out of onlookers eyes.)
Brian
Jess; '57 chevy 3200 (soon to be EFI)