Re: [oletrucks] drivetrain setup

To: kvdurand@mail.esc4.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] drivetrain setup
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:18:12 MST
Keith
Because mine is a daily driver at this time, I jacked it up so that the
springs were at full extension,then measured from the bottom of the frame at
the center of the arch next to the center of rhe rubber bumper to the top of
the axle tube. This distance is 10 3/4 inches. I then set it down and
measured again. The distance is 7 1/4 inches. I hope this helps.
Perry Smith
58 GMC Fleetside
Phoenix Arizona