Re: [oletrucks] questions on fla meets and interior colors

To: "Ronald Tofani" <rontof@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] questions on fla meets and interior colors
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:44:23 -0500
There's a lot going on in Florida in February :

    Feb 6th Palm Beach, Moroso Park - Hot Rod Sunday
    Feb 12 - 13 Lakeland, USA Speedway - Central FL Autofest
    Feb 18  - 20 Webster, Winter Extravaganza
    Feb 20 DeSoto Dragway (Bradenton) Nostalgia Springnationals
    Feb 24 - 27  Zephyrhills, Auto & Antique Winter Fest

Plus other smaller local events, these are the major ones.
www.cruisinstyle.com usually has listings, but their website is having
problems and only shows July events.

Jack / Winter Park FL