Re: [oletrucks] questions on fla meets and interior colors

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] questions on fla meets and interior colors
From: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:34:27 -0500 (EST)
Duh.. I forgot The big one, Speedweeks at Daytona:
http://www.daytonaintlspeedway.com/speedweeks/index.html

And there's a nice show cruise here (near Disney) Every Saturday, plus a huge
Chevy show in February:
http://www.old-town.com/carshows.htm

February and March are the busiest times of the year in Florida for shows,
racing etc. Y'all come on down and help keep Florida green! Bring Money, you'll
need it!

Jack / Winter