Re: [oletrucks] Low fire on #1 cyl.??? (235 L6)

To: VIKINGHILL@aol.com, JackHeiss@aol.com, old-chevy-truck@onelist.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Low fire on #1 cyl.??? (235 L6)
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 11:04:09 MST
Casey I just recently purchased a kit that has the dwell/tach,timing light,
compression gauge, vacuum gauge, and remote starter switch. I found this kit
at Harbor Freight, but the dwell/tach is the same one that I purchased from
Checker/Shucks/Kragen auto parts.The dwell/tach by itself cost almost as
much as the kit including carry case. Between $35-50.00. Iam not very good
at rembering what I spend. Better to ask SWMBO .
Perry Smith
58 GMC Fleetside
Phoenix Arizona