[oletrucks] Got a frame!

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Got a frame!
From: "Andy Johns" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:22:48 -0500
Howdy all,
Just checking in to say that I got my new ( ' 87) S-10 frame.  Front
suspension, rear suspension, rear end, gas tank, frame rails, steering
column, power brakes, power steering, wheels and tires, all that.  Any way,
I'll be documenting it and all that for any one interested.  Also can take
any measurements from the S-10 if anybody needs them.  The S-10 gas tank is
bed mounted and the filler cap would come out right  in front of the
driver's side rear fender.  An interesting possibility.  The whole thing
cost $480 and I didn't even ask for the gas tank.  The Junkyard Gods smiled
upon me.  I'll keep y'all posted on the swap.

Andy Johns
1951 3100