Re: [oletrucks] hey

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hey
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:21:00 -0600
If you are really really good with Outlook Express you can send all the mail
that does not contain a certain string into the trash keeping only the
messages with your original subject. But as Grant said.. why? Until I know
everything there is to know about these trucks, I want to see every word.
Between computer tech related lists and here, I get over 150 but somehow I
find the time to at least skim them. Aint the internet wonderful? I wonder
how I survived without it! Muhahahahaahaaaaaa!