[oletrucks] Gauge Repair & Conversion

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Gauge Repair & Conversion
From: Paul Blosser <paulb@todays-tech.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 17:12:31 -0600
Does anyone know about parts availability and a good book on converting
gauges from 6volt to 12 volt?  I would think that most of the parts
could be had at Radio Shack for such a conversion or a good elictrical
supply place -- how about such things as the capilary tube for the temp
gage?  I've never seen these kinds of parts advertised but I know if
someplace can charge about $400 or $500 to bring my gauges up to date I
can probably do the same thing and learn something in the process.

Let me know your thoughts and experiences,

Paul Blosser
1954 3100